Wizards vs Trail Blazers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 12
By Duel Staff
Saturday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Washington Wizards and the Portland Trail Blazers.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game.
Wizards vs Trail Blazers Game Info
- Washington Wizards (29-36) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (25-40)
- Date: Saturday, March 12, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Moda Center -- Portland, Oregon
Wizards vs Trail Blazers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: WAS: (-260) | POR: (+215)
- Spread: WAS: -6.5 (-110) | POR: +6.5 (-110)
- Total: 221.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Wizards vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Washington has beaten the spread 25 times in 65 games.
- There have been 36 Washington games (out of 65) that hit the over this season.
- Portland's record against the spread is 25-39-1.
- The Trail Blazers are 6-9-1 as 8-point underdogs or greater.
- Portland has played 65 games this season, and 29 of them have hit the over.
Wizards vs Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wizards win (54.2%)
Wizards vs Trail Blazers Point Spread
The Wizards are at the Trail Blazers, and favored by 6.5 points (-110 to cover). Portland, the underdog, is -110.
Wizards vs Trail Blazers Over/Under
Wizards versus Trail Blazers, on March 12, has an over/under of 221.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Wizards vs Trail Blazers Moneyline
Portland is the underdog, +215 on the moneyline, while Washington is a -260 favorite despite being on the road.