Wizards vs Nets Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Wizards vs Nets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Washington Wizards (1-5, 1-1 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (3-3, 2-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 3, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Wizards vs Nets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+245) | BKN: (-300)
Spread: WAS: +7.5 (-110) | BKN: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 240.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: (29%) | BKN: (71%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: WAS: (+13000) | BKN: (+480)
Wizards vs Nets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wizards vs Nets Betting Trends
- Washington is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Brooklyn.
- The total has hit the over in four of Washington's last five games.
- Brooklyn is 1-5 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Brooklyn's last seven games against Washington.
Wizards vs Nets Stats
- Washington is averaging 117.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- Washington is surrendering 120.0 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn is averaging 117.3 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn is surrendering 111.8 PPG this season (T-No. 17 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.