Wisconsin vs Purdue Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8 Game
Wisconsin vs Purdue Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
Wisconsin Badgers (3-3, 1-2 Big Ten) vs. No. 25 Purdue Boilermakers (4-2, 2-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 3:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Ross-Ade Stadium – West Lafayette, IN
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Wisconsin vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WISC: (-168) | PUR: (+136)
Spread: WISC: -2.5 (-132) | PUR: +2.5 (+108)
Total: 39.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WISC: (N/A) | PUR: (N/A)
Wisconsin vs Purdue Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Wisconsin: (60.0%) | Purdue: (40.0%)
Wisconsin vs Purdue Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Wisconsin is 50-29-8 straight up in 87 all-time head-to-head matchups against Purdue.
- Wisconsin defeated Purdue, 45-24, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 23, 2019.
- Wisconsin is 11-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games against Purdue.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Wisconsin's last 11 games.
- Purdue is 1-5 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Purdue's last nine games against Wisconsin.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.