Wisconsin vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
No. 9 Wisconsin Badgers (10-2, 4-1 Big Ten) vs. No. 7 Michigan Wolverines (10-0, 5-0 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Crisler Center – Ann Arbor, MI
Wisconsin vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WIS: (+150) | MICH: (-178)
Spread: WIS: +3.5 (-108) | MICH: -3.5 (-112)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WIS: (N/A) | MICH: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WIS: (+1500) | MICH: (+1300)
Wisconsin vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wisconsin vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wisconsin defeated Michigan, 81-74, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 27, 2020.
- Michigan is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Michigan.
- Wisconsin defeated Indiana, 80-73 (2OT), in its most recent game on Jan. 7, 2021.
- Michigan defeated Minnesota, 82-57, in its most recent game on Jan. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.