On Sunday in the NHL, the Minnesota Wild are playing the Nashville Predators.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about NHL betting lines, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Wild vs Predators Game Info
- Minnesota Wild (50-21-7) vs. Nashville Predators (44-29-5)
- Date: Sunday, April 24, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Bridgestone Arena -- Nashville, Tennessee
Wild vs Predators Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-122) | NAS: (+102)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+210) | NAS: +1.5 (-260)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Wild vs Predators Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wild win (56.1%)
Wild vs Predators Spread
- The Predators are hosting the Wild, and underdogs by 1.5 goals. The Predators are +210 to cover the spread, and the Wild are -260.
Wild vs Predators Over/Under
- The over/under for the Wild versus Predators game on April 24 has been set at 6.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Wild vs Predators Moneyline
- Nashville is the underdog, +102 on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a -122 favorite despite being on the road.