White Sox vs Rays Game Info
Chicago White Sox (43-51, 18-31 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (56-44, 26-23 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 20, 2019
Time: 6:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
White Sox vs Rays Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CWS: (+140) | TB: (-162)
Spread: CWS: +1.5 (-152) | TB: -1.5 (+130)
Total: 8 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CWS: 25% | TB: 75%
Probable Pitcher: CWS: Lucas Giolito (11-4, 3.23 ERA) | TB: Ryan Yarbrough (8-3, 4.26 ERA)
White Sox vs Rays Betting Trends
- The White Sox are 4-1 straight up and against the spread (ATS) in their last five road games against Tampa Bay.
- The total has hit the over in four of Tampa Bay's last five games against the White Sox.
- The total has hit the over in five of Tampa Bay's last seven home games.
White Sox vs Rays Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 4.30 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.61 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Lucas Giolito is 1-0 with a 1.29 ERA in two career starts against Tampa Bay.
- Ryan Yarbrough is 0-0 with a 8.44 ERA in one career appearance against the White Sox.
White Sox vs Rays Prop Bet
All White Sox vs Rays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Jose Abreu (+410) — Abreu leads the White Sox with 21 home runs this season and he could be due after not hitting a homer since July 7. With nine career jacks in 34 games against the Rays, including three in 15 contests at Tropicana Field, the big first baseman could break out of his mini-slump this evening.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.