MLB action on Sunday includes the Chicago White Sox playing the Baltimore Orioles.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
White Sox vs Orioles Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (33-37) vs. Baltimore Orioles (34-39)
- Date: Sunday, June 26, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-220) | BAL: (+184)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (-110) | BAL: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
White Sox vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Dylan Cease (5-3) for the Chicago White Sox, and Jordan Lyles (4-6) for the Baltimore Orioles.
White Sox vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (67.4%)
White Sox vs Orioles Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for White Sox vs. Orioles reveal Chicago as the favorite (-220) and Baltimore as the underdog (+184) on the road.
White Sox vs Orioles Spread
- The White Sox are hosting the Orioles and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The White Sox are -110 to cover the runline, with the Orioles being -110.
White Sox vs Orioles Over/Under
- White Sox versus Orioles on June 26 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -120 and the under set at +100.
White Sox vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been favorites in 36 games this season and have come away with the win 21 times (58.3%) in those contests.
- Chicago has played as a favorite of -210 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- Chicago and their opponents have hit the over in 30 of their 66 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Orioles have won 44.3% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (27-34).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +176 or longer, Baltimore has a 5-10 record (winning just 33.3% of its games).
- Baltimore has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 69 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 30 of those games (30-36-3).