Western Kentucky vs Florida International Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8
By Larry Rupp
Western Kentucky vs FIU Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (2-4, 1-1 C-USA) vs. Florida International Panthers (1-5, 0-2 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Riccardo Silva Stadium – Miami, FL
Western Kentucky vs FIU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WKU: (-850) | FIU: (+540)
Spread: WKU: -14.5 (-112) | FIU: +14.5 (-108)
Total: 76.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WKU: (N/A) | FIU: (N/A)
Western Kentucky vs FIU Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Western Kentucky: (91.4%) | Florida International: (8.6%)
Western Kentucky vs FIU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Western Kentucky is 8-6 straight up in 14 all-time head-to-head matchups against FIU.
- Western Kentucky defeated FIU, 38-21, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 21, 2020.
- Western Kentucky is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Western Kentucky's last nine games.
- FIU is 1-6 ATS in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of FIU's last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.