Western Carolina vs Oklahoma Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 2 Game
Western Carolina vs Oklahoma Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Western Carolina Catamounts (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Oklahoma Sooners (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Norman, OK
Western Carolina vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WCU: (+4000) | OU: (-100000)
Spread: WCU: +50.5 (-110) | OU: -50.5 (-110)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WCU: (N/A) | OU: (N/A)
Western Carolina vs Oklahoma Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Western Carolina: (0.1%) | Oklahoma: (99.9%)
Western Carolina vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Western Carolina and Oklahoma.
- Western Carolina is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 road games.
- Oklahoma is 9-0 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Western Carolina's last 15 games.
- Oklahoma is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.