West Virginia vs Oklahoma Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
West Virginia Mountaineers (2-1, 0-0 Big 12) vs. No. 4 Oklahoma Sooners (3-0, 0-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Norman, OK
West Virginia vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
Moneyline: WVU: (+520) | OU: (-800)
Spread: WVU: +15.5 (-108) | OU: -15.5 (-112)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: (N/A) | OU: (N/A)
West Virginia vs Oklahoma Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: West Virginia: (8.4%) | Oklahoma: (91.6%)
West Virginia vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma is 10-2 in 12 all-time head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- Oklahoma defeated West Virginia, 54-14, in their last meeting on Oct. 19, 2019.
- West Virginia is 1-8 straight up in its last nine games against Oklahoma.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Oklahoma's last nine games against West Virginia.
- West Virginia is 0-5 straight up in its last five road games.
- Oklahoma is 7-0 straight up in its last seven games against Big 12 opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.