Week 4's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the West Virginia Mountaineers and Oklahoma Sooners.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
West Virginia vs Oklahoma Point Spread
The Sooners are 17.5-point home favorites against the Mountaineers. Oklahoma is -112 to cover the spread, while West Virginia is -108 to cover as the 17.5-point underdog.
West Virginia vs Oklahoma Over/Under
The over/under for the West Virginia vs Oklahoma Week 4 college football matchup is set at 55.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
West Virginia vs Oklahoma Moneyline
The Mountaineers vs Sooners moneyline has Oklahoma as a -950 favorite, while West Virginia is the +590 underdog on the road.
West Virginia vs Oklahoma Betting Trends
- Oklahoma is 10-2 in 12 all-time head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- Oklahoma defeated West Virginia, 54-14, in their last meeting on Oct. 19, 2019.
- West Virginia is 1-8 straight up in its last nine games against Oklahoma.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Oklahoma's last nine games against West Virginia.
- West Virginia is 0-5 straight up in its last five road games.
- Oklahoma is 7-0 straight up in its last seven games against Big 12 opponents.
West Virginia vs Oklahoma Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
Moneyline: WVU: (+590) | OU: (-950)
Spread: WVU: +17.5 (-108) | OU: -17.5 (-112)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: (N/A) | OU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!