West Virginia vs Kansas State State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12
West Virginia Mountaineers (3-6, 1-5 Big 12) vs. Kansas State Wildcats (6-3, 3-3 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Nov.16, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bill Snyder Family Stadium – Manhattan, KS
West Virginia vs Kansas State Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (+440) | KSU: (-600)
Spread: WVU: +14 (-115) | KSU: -14 (-105)
Total: 46 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WVU: 25% | KSU: 75%
West Virginia vs Kansas State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- West Virginia defeated Kansas State, 35-6, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 22, 2018.
- West Virginia is 4-5 in its nine all-time, head-to-head matchups against Kansas State.
- West Virginia is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven matchups with Kansas State.
- The total has hit the under in the last seven meetings between West Virginia and Kansas State.
- West Virginia lost to Texas Tech, 38-17, at home in Week 11.
- Kansas State lost to Texas, 27-24, on the road in Week 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.