West Ham vs Everton Prediction, Odds, Lines, Spread, Stream & How to Watch Premier League Match on FanDuel
West Ham vs Everton Match Info
2021-22 English Premier League Soccer - EPL Matchweek 31
West Ham United (14-6-10, 48 points) vs. Everton (7-4-16, 25 points)
Date: Sunday, April 3, 2022
Start Time: 9 a.m. EST
Venue: London Stadium — London, England
West Ham vs Everton Spread & Odds
All EPL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WHU: (-130) | EVE: (+370) | DRAW: (+270)
Spread: WHU: -1 (+220) | EVE: +1 (+105)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Team to Score the First Goal: WHU: (-190) | EVE: (+180) I NO GOALS: (+950)
West Ham vs Everton Prediction & Pick
All EPL expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: West Ham wins
Percentages: West Ham (50%) | Everton (24%) | Draw (25%)
West Ham vs Everton Betting Trends & Stats
- West Ham sits in seventh place on the 2021-22 Premier League Table with a 14-6-10 record (48 points) and a plus-10 goal differential.
- Everton sits in 17th place on the 2021-22 Premier League Table with a 7-4-16 record (25 points) and a minus-18 goal differential.
- West Ham is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Everton is 1-0-4 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- West Ham is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Everton.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.