Zhang vs Jedrzejczyk Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 248 Women's Strawweight Championship Bout — Co-Main Event
Weili "Magnum" Zhang (20-1-0, 10 KOs) vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk (16-3-0, 4 KOs)
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the second-last fight on the pay-per-view main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Zhang vs Jedrzejczyk Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 248 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Weili Zhang: (-160)
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk: (+136)
Zhang vs Jedrzejczyk Betting Trends & Stats
- Zhang defeated Jessica Andrade, by TKO, in her most recent fight on Aug. 31, 2019.
- Jedrzejczyk defeated Michelle Waterson, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on Oct. 12, 2019.
- Zhang lands an average of 6.22 significant strikes per minute with a 49 percent accuracy rate.
- Zhang absorbs an average of 2.24 significant strikes per minute with a 63 percent defense rate.
- Jedrzejczyk lands an average of 6.18 significant strikes per minute with a 47 percent accuracy rate.
- Jedrzejczyk absorbs an average of 2.73 significant strikes per minute with a 65 percent defense rate.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.