The kicker position may not be the most glamorous one in fantasy football, but that doesn't mean it's not important. We've already seen four kickers put up at least 100 fantasy points in 2019, and there are nine of them averaging at least 8.0 fantasy points per game.
They may not be an integral part of your lineup most weeks, but since kickers are so often overlooked that also means you can get a leg up on your opponents by making sure you're always putting your best foot forward at the position. With that being said, here are the top fantasy football kicker options for Week 13.
12. Zane Gonzales, Arizona Cardinals (vs LAR)
11. Jason Myers, Seattle Seahawks (vs MIN)
10. Nick Folk, New England Patriots (at HOU)
9. Brett Maher, Dallas Cowboys (vs BUF)
8. Daniel Carlson, Oakland Raiders (at KC)
7. Mason Crosby, Green Bay Packers (at NYG)
6. Justin Tucker, Baltimore Ravens (vs SF)
5. Joey Slye, Carolina Panthers (vs WAS)
4. Jake Elliott, Philadelphia Eagles (at MIA)
3. Wil Lutz, New Orleans Saints (at ATL)
2. Greg Zuerlein, Los Angeles Rams (at ARI)
1. Harrison Butker, Kansas City Chiefs (vs OAK)
For a full breakdown of our rankings for every position, click here for our Week 13 PPR fantasy football rankings and here for our Week 13 fantasy football standard scoring rankings.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.