Washington vs Utah Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for Pac-12 Tournament Game
Washington vs Utah Basketball Game Info
Pac-12 Tournament - First Round
Washington Huskies (5-20, 4-16 Pac-12) vs. Utah Utes (11-12, 8-11 Pac-12)
Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena – Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: PAC-12 Network
Washington vs Utah Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+290) | UTAH: (-360)
Spread: WAS: +8 (-106) | UTAH: -8 (-116)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: (36%) | UTAH: (64%)
Odds to Win Pac-12 Tournament: WAS: (+20000) | UTAH: (+2000)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WAS: (+20000) | UTAH: (+20000)
Washington vs Utah Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Washington vs Utah Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Washington defeated Utah, 83-79, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 24, 2021.
- Utah is 17-12 all-time in 29 head-to-head games against Washington.
- Utah is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Washington.
- Washington is 6-13 against the spread (ATS) in its last 19 games against Utah.
- The total has hit the under in six of Utah's last eight games against Washington.
- Washington lost to Arizona, 75-74, in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Utah defeated Arizona State, 98-59, in its most recent game on March 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.