Washington State vs Oregon Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 9
Washington State Cougars (4-3, 1-3 Pac-12) vs. No. 11 Oregon Ducks (6-1, 4-0 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Autzen Stadium – Eugene, OR
Washington State vs Oregon Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSU: (+410) | ORE: (-550)
Spread: WSU: +14 (-110) | ORE: -14 (-110)
Total: 64– Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WSU: 50% | ORE: 50%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: WSU: (+25000) | ORE: (+11000)
Washington State vs Oregon Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Washington State defeated Oregon, 34-20, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 20, 2018.
- Washington State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oregon.
- Oregon is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Washington State.
- Washington State defeated Colorado, 41-10, at home in Week 8.
- Oregon defeated No. 25 Washington, 35-31, on the road in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.