Warriors vs Wizards Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 27
Sunday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Golden State Warriors and the Washington Wizards.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup.
Warriors vs Wizards Game Info
- Golden State Warriors (48-26) vs. Washington Wizards (31-42)
- Date: Sunday, March 27, 2022
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Venue: Capital One Arena -- Washington, District of Columbia
Warriors vs Wizards Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: GS: (-275) | WAS: (+225)
- Spread: GS: -7 (-114) | WAS: +7 (-106)
- Total: 216.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Warriors vs Wizards Betting Trends
- Golden State has beaten the spread 36 times in 74 games.
- The Warriors have an ATS record of 14-11-2 as 7.5-point favorites or more.
- Out of 74 Golden State games so far this season, 31 have hit the over.
- Washington has 28 wins in 73 games against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Wizards are 4-6.
- There have been 40 Washington games (out of 73) that hit the over this year.
Warriors vs Wizards Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Warriors win (72.4%)
Warriors vs Wizards Point Spread
The Warriors are 7-point road favorites against the Wizards. Golden State is -114 to cover the spread, and Washington is -106.
Warriors vs Wizards Over/Under
A total of 216.5 points has been set for the Warriors-Wizards game on March 27, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Warriors vs Wizards Moneyline
The Warriors vs Wizards moneyline has Golden State as a -275 favorite, while Washington is a +225 underdog at home.