Cover Photo: Getty Images
Warriors vs Rockets Game 6 Info
NBA Playoffs: GSW Leads Series 3-2
No. 1 Golden State Warriors (57-25, 27-14 Away) vs. No. 4 Houston Rockets (53-29, 31-10 Home)
Date: Friday, May 10, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Center – Houston, TX
Warriors vs Rockets Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (+245) | HOU: (-300)
Spread: GSW: +7.5 (-110) | HOU: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 213.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GSW: 56% | HOU: 44%
Series Price: GSW: (-194) | HOU: (+158)
Warriors vs Rockets Betting Trends & Stats
- Golden State is 24-1 straight up in its last 25 games when Kevin Durant sits out and Stephen Curry plays.
- The total has hit the over in five of Golden State's last seven games.
- Golden State is 13-5 straight up in its last 18 games.
- Houston is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in the first five games of this series.
- Houston is 12-5 straight up in its last 17 games.
Warriors vs Rockets Prop Bet
All Warriors-Rockets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Match / Total Double: Golden State Warriors / Under 213.5 Points (+600) – The Warriors have proven they can win without Durant as long as Curry is on the floor. This season the Dubs went 3-1 in such games and all three of those wins came on the road against Western Conference opponents, including Golden State's lone regular-season victory over the Rockets on March 13. As for scoring, losing the leading scorer in the 2019 NBA Playoffs, in Durant, is likely to yield a negative impact on Golden State's offensive production, meaning Friday could be a lower-scoring contest than we've seen between these two teams recently.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.