Warriors vs Clippers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights
Warriors vs Clippers Game Info
Golden State Warriors (9-30, 3-17 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (26-12, 16-4 Home)
Date: Friday, Jan. 10, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Warriors vs Clippers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (+870) | LAC: (-1300)
Spread: GSW: +13.5 (-110) | LAC: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 221.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GSW: 14% | LAC: 86%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: GSW: (+25000) | LAC: (+320)
Warriors vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Golden State is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Golden State's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Clippers' last five games.
- The Clippers are 12-6 straight up in their last 18 games.
Warriors vs Clippers Stats
- Golden State is averaging 104.9 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 26 in the NBA).
- Golden State is surrendering 112.8 PPG (No. 20 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are averaging 115.8 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 109.8 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
Warriors vs Clippers Prop Bet
All Warriors-Clippers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Montrezl Harrell - Rebounds: Under 7.5 (-138) — Montrezl Harrell has been one of the best bench players in the league this season, but his rebounding stats have dipped recently with JaMychal Green returning to his full role. Harrell has been held to six rebounds or fewer in four of his past five games. In his lone game against the Warriors this season, Harrell also grabbed only six rebounds.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.