Cover Photo: Getty Images
Warriors vs Clippers Game Info
NBA Playoffs: Series is Tied 1-1
No. 1 Golden State Warriors (57-25, 27-14 Away) vs. No. 8 Los Angeles Clippers (48-34, 26-15 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 18, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Warriors vs Clippers Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (-390) | LAC: (+310)
Spread: GSW: -8.5 (-110) | LAC: +8.5 (-110)
Total: 237 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GSW: 86% | LAC: 14%
Series Price: GSW: (-3500) | LAC: (+1480)
Warriors vs Clippers Betting Trends & Stats
- Golden State is 15-20 against the spread (ATS) as away favorites this season.
- Golden State is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against the Clippers, including the playoffs.
- The Clippers are 3-8 ATS as home underdogs this season.
- The total has hit the over in seven of the Clippers' last 10 games against Golden State.
Warriors vs Clippers Prop Bet
All Warriors-Clippers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Win Margin: Golden State Warriors by 11+ (+130) – Don't let the Warriors' epic collapse in Game 2 fool you, this team is not one to be trifled with. The Warriors were 19-6 straight up after a loss in the regular season, which was the second-best record in the NBA. The Warriors are now 4-2 against the Los Angeles Clippers this season, including the NBA Playoffs, and those four wins have come by an average margin of 16.0 points per game (PPG).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.