Wake Forest vs Boston College Basketball Game Info
Wake Forest Demon Deacons (5-8, 2-8 ACC) vs. Boston College Eagles (3-11, 1-7 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Silvio O. Conte Forum – Chestnut Hill, MA
Coverage: ACC Network
Wake Forest vs Boston College Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAKE: (-125) | BC: (+105)
Spread: WAKE: -1.5 (-110) | BC: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 144 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAKE: (64%) | BC: (36%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WAKE: (+20000) | BC: (+20000)
Wake Forest vs Boston College Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wake Forest: 41.3%
Boston College: 58.7%
Wake Forest vs Boston College Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wake Forest defeated Boston College, 80-62, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 19, 2020.
- Boston College is 15-11 all-time in 26 head-to-head games against Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Boston College.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Boston College's last 12 games.
- Wake Forest lost to Notre Dame, 79-58, in its most recent game on Feb. 2, 2021.
- Boston College lost to NC State, 81-65, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.