Wake Forest vs Arizona Game Info
Paycom Wooden Legacy Final
Wake Forest Demon Deacons (5-2) vs. No. 14 Arizona Wildcats (8-0)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 1, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Anaheim Convention Center – Anaheim, CA
Wake Forest vs Arizona Odds & Point Spread
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WF: (+600) | ARIZ: (-875)
Spread: WF: +12.5 (-105) | ARIZ: -12.5 (-115)
Total: 149.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WF: 46% | ARIZ: 54%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WF: (+18000) | ARIZ: (+2800)
Wake Forest vs Arizona Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wake Forest defeated Arizona, 63-60, in the lone meeting between these two teams on Nov. 26, 2004.
- Wake Forest is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Arizona is 5-3 ATS in its eight games this season.
- Wake Forest defeated Long Beach State, 88-75, in its most recent game in the Paycom Wooden Legacy semifinals on Friday, Nov. 29.
- Arizona defeated Penn, 92-82, in its most recent game in the Paycom Wooden Legacy semifinals on Friday, Nov. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.