Wake Forest vs North Carolina Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 10
Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the No. 9 Wake Forest Demon Deacons and North Carolina Tar Heels.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Wake Forest vs UNC Point Spread
The Tar Heels are 2.5-point home favorites against the Demon Deacons. North Carolina is -115 to cover the spread, while Wake Forest is -105 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
Wake Forest vs UNC Over/Under
The over/under for the Wake Forest vs North Carolina Week 10 college football matchup is set at 77.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Wake Forest vs UNC Moneyline
The Demon Deacons vs Tar Heels moneyline has North Carolina as a -144 favorite, while Wake Forest is the +118 underdog on the road.
Wake Forest vs UNC Betting Trends
- North Carolina is 70-36-2 straight up in 108 all-time head-to-head matchups against Wake Forest.
- North Carolina defeated Wake Forest, 59-53, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- Wake Forest is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Wake Forest's last five away games.
- North Carolina is 11-2 straight up in its last 13 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of North Carolina's last five games against Wake Forest.
Wake Forest vs UNC Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wake Forest wins (65.6%)
Wake Forest vs UNC Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAKE: (+118) | UNC: (-144)
Spread: WAKE: +2.5 (-105) | UNC: -2.5 (-115)
Total: 77.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.