Wake Forest vs NC State Basketball Game Info
Wake Forest Demon Deacons (4-6, 1-6 ACC) vs. NC State Wolfpack (6-5, 2-4 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Arena – Raleigh, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Wake Forest vs NC State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WF: (+290) | NCST: (-360)
Spread: WF: +7.5 (-110) | NCST: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WF: (53%) | NCST: (47%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WF: (+13000) | NCST: (+7500)
Wake Forest vs NC State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wake Forest: 20.4%
NC State: 79.6%
Wake Forest vs NC State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- NC State defeated Wake Forest, 84-64, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 6, 2020.
- NC State is 101-73 all-time in 174 head-to-head games against Wake Forest.
- NC State is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against NC State.
- The total has hit the over in five of NC State's last six games.
- Wake Forest defeated Pittsburgh, 76-75, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- NC State lost to UNC, 86-76, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.