Wake Forest vs Louisville Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Wake Forest vs Louisville Basketball Game Info
Wake Forest Demon Deacons (10-11, 3-8 ACC) vs. No. 5 Louisville Cardinals (19-3, 10-1 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: KFC Yum! Center — Louisville, KY
Wake Forest vs Louisville Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAKE: (+925) | LOU: (-1550)
Spread: WAKE: +15.5 (-110) | LOU: -15.5 (-110)
Total: 142 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAKE: 64% | LOU: 36%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WAKE: (N/A) | LOU: (+1200)
Wake Forest vs Louisville Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wake Forest: 5.3%
Wake Forest vs Louisville Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Louisville defeated Wake Forest, 82-54, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 30, 2019.
- Louisville is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Wake Forest.
- Louisville is 6-2 in the eight all-time, head-to-head matchups with Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games,
- Louisville is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Wake Forest defeated Clemson, 56-44, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Louisville defeated North Carolina State, 77-57, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.