Cover Photo: Getty Images
Virginia vs Texas Tech Game Info
NCAA Men's Basketball National Championship
No. 3 Texas Tech Red Raiders (31-6) vs. No. 1 Virginia Cavaliers (34-3)
Date: Monday, April 8, 2019
Time: 9:20 p.m. EST
Location: U.S. Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Virginia vs Texas Tech Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (+105) | UVA: (-125)
Spread: TTU: +1.5 (-110) | UVA: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 118 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TTU: 58% | UVA: 42%
Virginia vs Texas Tech Betting Trends & Stats
- Texas Tech is 20-16-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Virginia is 25-12 ATS this season.
- The Red Raiders are a perfect 5-0 ATS during the tournament.
- Virginia is 2-3 ATS during tournament play.
- Texas Tech and Virginia have both hit the over just once in their five tournament games.
Virginia vs Texas Tech Prop Bet
All Virginia-Texas Tech prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Virginia) Total Points: Under 59.5 (-110) – Virginia has some efficient talent on the offensive end in Kyle Guy, Ty Jerome and De'Andre Hunter, but now it's facing a tough Red Raiders defense. Texas Tech finished third in the nation in points allowed per game with 58.8 and have shown up big on the defensive end during the tournament. It gave up 60 points just once in its last five games and that was when it held the highest scoring offense in the nation, the Gonzaga Bulldogs, to 69 points. With the Red Raiders only giving up 55.8 points per game during the tournament, their defense will show up once again on the biggest stage of them all.