VT vs UNC Week 6 Game Info
College Football Week 6
No. 19 Virginia Tech Hokies (2-0, 2-0 ACC) vs. No. 8 North Carolina Tar Heels (2-0, 2-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Kenan Stadium – Chapel Hill, NC
VT vs UNC Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VT: (+124) | UNC: (-152)
Spread: VT: +2.5 (-112) | UNC: -2.5 (-108)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VT: (36%) | UNC: (64%)
Odds to Win NCAAF FBS Championship: VT: (+15000) | UNC: (+15000)
VT vs UNC Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Virginia Tech: (52.0%) | North Carolina: (48.0%)
VT vs UNC Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Virginia Tech defeated North Carolina, 43-41, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 19, 2019.
- Virginia Tech is 24-11-6 in its 41 total head-to-head matchups against North Carolina.
- Virginia Tech is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against North Carolina.
- Virginia Tech is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against North Carolina.
- Virginia Tech is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Virginia Tech's last five games.
- North Carolina is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of North Carolina's last five games.
- Then-No. 19 Virginia Tech defeated Duke, 38-31, on the road in Week 5.
- Then-No. 8 North Carolina defeated Boston College, 26-22, on the road in Week 5.
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.