Virginia Tech vs Miami Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
Virginia Tech Hokies (2-2, 0-2 ACC) vs. Miami Hurricanes (2-2, 0-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Start Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami, FL
Virginia Tech vs Miami Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VT: (+430) | MIA: (-600)
Spread: VT: +14 (-110) | MIA: -14 (-110)
Total: 46 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: VT: 55% | MIA: 45%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: VT: (N/A) | MIA: (+15000)
Virginia Tech vs Miami Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Miami defeated Virginia Tech, 38-14, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 17, 2018.
- Miami is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Virginia Tech.
- Virginia Tech is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Miami.
- Miami is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Virginia Tech at home.
- Virginia Tech lost to Duke, 45-10, at home in Week 5.
- Miami defeated Central Michigan, 17-12, at home in Week 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.