Virginia Tech vs Duke Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
Virginia Tech vs Duke Game Info
College Football Week 5
Virginia Tech Hokies (1-0, 1-0 ACC) vs. Duke Blue Devils (0-3, 0-3 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Wallace Wade Stadium – Durham, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Virginia Tech vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VT: (-550) | DUKE: (+390)
Spread: VT: -12.5 (-112) | DUKE: +12.5 (-110)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VT: (83%) | DUKE: (17%)
Odds to Win ACC: VT: (+2000) | DUKE: (+50000)
Virginia Tech vs Duke Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Virginia Tech: (87.1%) | Duke: (12.9%)
Virginia Tech vs Duke Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Virginia Tech, 45-10, at home in their most recent meeting on Sept. 27, 2019.
- Virginia Tech is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Duke.
- Virginia Tech is 17-10 against Duke in 27 all-time head-to-head matchups.
- Virginia Tech defeated NC State, 45-24, at home in its most recent game in Week 4.
- Duke lost to Virginia, 38-20, on the road in its most recent game in Week 4.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!