Virginia vs North Carolina Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
Virginia Cavaliers (2-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 21 North Carolina Tar Heels (1-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kenan Stadium – Chapel Hill, NC
Virginia vs North Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
Moneyline: UVA: (N/A) | UNC: (N/A)
Spread: UVA: N/A (N/A) | UNC: N/A (N/A)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UVA: (N/A) | UNC: (N/A)
Virginia vs North Carolina Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire and will be updated when available.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Virginia: (N/A) | North Carolina: (N/A)
Virginia vs North Carolina Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- North Carolina is 64-58-4 in 126 head-to-head matchups against Virginia.
- Virginia defeated North Carolina, 44-41, in their last meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Virginia is 0-7 straight up in its last seven road games.
- North Carolina is 8-1 straight up in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Virginia's last eight road games against North Carolina.
- North Carolina is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!