Virginia vs Miami Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Virginia Cavaliers (2-2, 0-2 ACC) vs. Miami Hurricanes (2-2, 0-0 ACC)
Date: Thursday, September 30, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami Gardens, FL
Virginia vs Miami Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVA: (+154) | MIA: (-192)
Spread: UVA: +3.5 (-105) | MIA: -3.5 (-115)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UVA: (N/A) | MIA: (N/A)
Virginia vs Miami Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Virginia: (17.0%) | Miami: (83.0%)
Virginia vs Miami Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Miami is 11-7 straight up in 18 all-time head-to-head matchups against Virginia.
- Miami defeated Virginia, 19-14, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Virginia is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Miami.
- The total has hit the under in four of Virginia's last five games.
- Miami is 1-4 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Miami's last seven games against Virginia.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.