Villanova vs St. John’s Basketball Game Info
No. 8 Villanova Wildcats (16-3, 6-1 Big East) vs. St. John's Red Storm (13-8, 2-6 Big East)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Villanova vs St. John’s Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VILL: (-165) | SJU: (+140)
Spread: VILL: -3.5 (-110) | SJU: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 146 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VILL: (N/A) | SJU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VILL: (+2600) | SJU: (+25000)
Villanova vs St. John’s Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
St. John's: 37.1%
Villanova vs St. John’s Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- St. John's defeated Villanova, 71-65, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 17, 2019.
- St. John's is 2-8 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Villanova.
- Villanova is 50-47 in the 97 all-time, head-to-head matchups with St. John's.
- Villanova is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- St. John's is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of St. John's last 10 games.
- Villanova defeated Providence, 64-60, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
- St. John's defeated DePaul, 79-66, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.