Villanova vs Providence Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Feb. 15 College Basketball Game
Villanova vs Providence Basketball Game Info
No. 10 Villanova Wildcats (19-6, 12-3 Big East) vs. No. 8 Providence Friars (21-2, 11-1 Big East)
Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2022
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Dunkin Donuts Center — Providence, RI
Villanova vs Providence Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOVA: (-205) | PROV: (+168)
Spread: NOVA: -4.5 (-110) | PROV: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NOVA: (+3000) | PROV: (+10000)
Villanova vs Providence Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Providence Friars win (51.9%)
Villanova vs Providence Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Villanova is 64-40 straight up in 104 head-to-head matchups against Providence.
- Providence defeated Villanova, 54-52, in their most recent meeting on March 6, 2021.
- Villanova is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 games against Providence.
- The total has hit the under in four of Villanova's last five games against Providence.
- Providence is 17-0 straight up in its last 17 home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of PRovidence's last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.