Villanova vs Creighton Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Villanova vs Creighton Basketball Game Info
No. 16 Villanova Wildcats (10-3, 1-1 Big East) vs. Creighton Bluejays (12-3, 1-1 Big East)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: CHI Health Center Omaha – Omaha, NE
Villanova vs Creighton Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VILL: (+110) | CREI: (-130)
Spread: VILL: +1.5 (-105) | CREI: -1.5 (-115)
Total: 149 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VILL: 52% | CREI: 48%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VILL: (+2600) | CREI: (+10000)
Villanova vs Creighton Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Villanova vs Creighton Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Villanova defeated Creighton, 66-59, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 6, 2019.
- Villanova is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Creighton.
- Villanova is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Creighton.
- The total has hit the under in five of Villanova's last six games.
- Creighton is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Villanova lost to Marquette, 71-60, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
- Creighton lost to Butler, 71-57, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.