Venezuela vs Argentina Match Info
2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifying Match
Venezuela vs. Argentina
Date: Thursday, September 2, 2021
Start Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Estadio Olímpico de la UCV — Caracas, Venezuela
Venezuela vs Argentina Spread & Odds
All World Cup Qualifying betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VEN: (+600) | ARG: (-210) | DRAW: (+310)
Spread: VEN: +1 (+160) | ARG: -1 (+145)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Team to Score the First Goal: VEN: (+260) | ARG: (-260) I NO GOALS: (+950)
Venezuela vs Argentina Expert Prediction & Pick
All World Cup Qualifying expert picks and predictions are according to SportsMole.
Outcome: Argentina Wins
Total Goals: Over 2.5
Venezuela vs Argentina Betting Trends & Stats
- Argentina defeated Venezuela, 2-0, in its last head-to-head matchup on June 28, 2019.
- Argentina is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Venezuela.
- Venezuela is 1-1-4 (W-D-L) in World Cup qualifying matches.
- Argentina is 3-3-0 (W-D-L) in World Cup qualifying matches.
- Venezuela has never qualified for the World Cup.
- Argentina has qualified for the World Cup 17 times, winning the event twice in 1978 and 1986.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.