VCU vs Rhode Island Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Max Staley
VCU vs Rhode Island Basketball Game Info
VCU Rams (16-5, 6-2 A-10) vs. Rhode Island Rams (15-5, 7-1 A-10)
Date: Friday, Jan. 31, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Ryan Center – Kingston, RI
VCU vs Rhode Island Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VCU: (-115) | URI: (-105)
Spread: VCU: -1 (-110) | URI: +1 (-110)
Total: 141 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VCU: (N/A) | URI: (N/A)
VCU vs Rhode Island Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Rhode Island: 57.2%
VCU vs Rhode Island Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Rhode Island defeated VCU, 65-56, in the most recent meeting between these two on Jan. 11, 2020.
- Rhode Island is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with VCU.
- Rhode Island is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with VCU.
- VCU is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Rhode Island is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- VCU defeated Richmond, 87-68, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 28.
- Rhode Island defeated George Mason, 78-64, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 28.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.