NCAA college football's 2021 bowl season includes a Frisco Bowl showdown between the UTSA Roadrunners and No. 24 San Diego State Aztecs.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
UTSA vs San Diego State Point Spread
The Aztecs are 3-point favorites against the Roadrunners. San Diego State is -110 to cover the spread, while UTSA is -110 to cover as the 3-point underdog.
UTSA vs San Diego State Over/Under
The over/under for the UTSA vs San Diego State college football matchup is set at 49, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
UTSA vs San Diego State Moneyline
The Roadrunners vs Aztecs moneyline has San Diego State as a -152 favorite, while UTSA is the +124 underdog.
UTSA vs San Diego State Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between UTSA and San Diego State.
- UTSA is 11-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- San Diego State is 1-4-1 ATS in its last six games.
- UTSA is 16-1 straight up in its last 17 games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in six of San Diego State's last nine games.
UTSA vs San Diego State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UTSA Roadrunners win (50.3%)
UTSA vs San Diego State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTSA: (+124) | SDSU: (-152)
Spread: UTSA: +3 (-110) | SDSU: -3 (-110)
Total: 49 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!