Utah State vs New Mexico Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Utah State vs UNM Basketball Game Info
Utah State Aggies (8-3, 5-0 Mountain West) vs. New Mexico Lobos (3-5, 0-5 Mountain West)
Date: Friday, Jan. 8, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Dreamstyle Arena – Albuquerque, NM
Utah State vs UNM Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USU: (-2200) | UNM: (+1100)
Spread: USU: -15.5 (-104) | UNM: +15.5 (-118)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USU: (79%) | UNM: (21%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: USU: (+12000) | UNM: (N/A)
Utah State vs UNM Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Utah State: 82.9%
New Mexico: 17.1%
Utah State vs UNM Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Utah State defeated New Mexico, 77-45, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 6, 2020.
- Utah State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against New Mexico.
- Utah State is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against New Mexico.
- Utah State defeated New Mexico, 77-45, in its most recent game on Jan. 6, 2020.
- New Mexico lost to Utah State, 77-45, in its most recent game on Jan. 6, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.