On Tuesday in college basketball, the Utah State Aggies are up against the New Mexico Lobos.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Utah State vs New Mexico Point Spread
Utah State is favored by 12 points against New Mexico. Utah State is -110 to cover the spread, while New Mexico is -110.
Utah State vs New Mexico Over/Under
The over/under for the Utah State versus New Mexico game on February 22 has been set at 149.5, with -102 odds on the over and -120 odds on the under.
Utah State vs New Mexico Moneyline
Utah State is a -850 favorite on the moneyline, while New Mexico is a +570 underdog.
Utah State vs New Mexico Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Utah State win (89.9%)
Utah State vs New Mexico Betting Trends
- Utah State has 11 wins in 28 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- Against the spread as 12-point favorites or more, the Aggies are 4-2.
- Utah State has played 28 games this season, and 14 of them have hit the over.
- New Mexico has covered the spread 15 times in 27 games.
- As 12-point underdogs or more, the Lobos are 3-1 against the spread.
- New Mexico has played 27 games this year, and 14 of them have hit the over.
Utah State vs New Mexico Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Utah State: (-850) | New Mexico: (+570)
- Spread: Utah State: -12 (-110) | New Mexico: +12 (-110)
- Total: 149.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!