Utah vs San Diego State Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
Utah Utes (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs. San Diego State Aztecs (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Dignity Health Sports Park – Carson, CA
Utah vs San Diego State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (-350) | SDSU: (+265)
Spread: UTAH: -7.5 (-110) | SDSU: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTAH: (N/A) | SDSU: (N/A)
Utah vs San Diego State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Utah: (53.1%) | San Diego State: (46.9%)
Utah vs San Diego State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Utah is 17-12-1 in 30 head-to-head matchups against San Diego State.
- Utah defeated San Diego State, 38-34, in their last meeting on Nov. 20, 2010.
- The total has hit the over in four of Utah's last five road games against San Diego State.
- San Diego State is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
- Utah is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against San Diego State.
- San Diego State is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.