Week 14's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the USC Trojans and California Golden Bears.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
USC vs California Point Spread
The Golden Bears are 4.5-point home favorites against the Trojans. California is -110 to cover the spread, while USC is -110 to cover as the 4.5-point underdog.
USC vs California Over/Under
The over/under for the USC vs California Week 14 college football matchup is set at 57.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
USC vs California Moneyline
The Trojans vs Golden Bears moneyline has California as a -215 favorites, while USC is the +172 underdog on the road.
USC vs California Betting Trends
- USC is 70-26-4 in 100 all-time head-to-head matchups against California.
- USC defeated California, 41-17, in their last meeting on Nov. 16, 2019.
- The total has hit the under in five of USC's last six games against California.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of California's last 13 home games.
- USC is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Pac-12 opponents.
- California is 4-2 ATS in its last six games this season.
USC vs California Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: California Golden Bears win (80.9%)
USC vs California Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USC: (+172) | CAL: (-215)
Spread: USC: +4.5 (-110) | CAL: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.