UNLV vs KSU Basketball Game Info
UNLV Rebels (0-4, 0-0 Away) vs. Kansas State Wildcats (1-2, 1-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Bramlage Coliseum – Manhattan, KS
Coverage: Big 12 / ESPN+
UNLV vs KSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNLV: (+132) | KSU: (-156)
Spread: UNLV: +2.5 (-104) | KSU: -2.5 (-118)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNLV: (37%) | KSU: (63%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNLV: (+15000) | KSU: (+20000)
UNLV vs KSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kansas State: 63.6%
UNLV vs KSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas State defeated UNLV, 60-56, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 9, 2019.
- UNLV is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Kansas State.
- UNLV is 4-3 in the seven all-time, head-to-head matchups against Kansas State.
- UNLV lost to Davidson, 77-73, in its most recent game on Dec. 2, 2020.
- Kansas State defeated UMKC, 62-58, in its most recent game on Nov. 30, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.