UNLV vs Nevada Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
UNLV vs Nevada Basketball Game Info
UNLV Rebels (6-7, 3-3 Mountain West) vs. Nevada Wolf Pack (10-7, 5-5 Mountain West)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 31, 2021
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Lawlor Events Center – Reno, NV
UNLV vs Nevada Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNLV: (+160) | NEV: (-190)
Spread: UNLV: +4.5 (-118) | NEV: -4.5 (-104)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNLV: (20%) | NEV: (80%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNLV: (+20000) | NEV: (+20000)
UNLV vs Nevada Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UNLV vs Nevada Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Nevada defeated UNLV, 82-79 (OT), in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 12, 2020.
- UNLV is 50-25 in 75 all-time head-to-head matchups against Nevada.
- Nevada is 11-5 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- UNLV is 6-5 ATS this season.
- Nevada lost to Wyoming, 93-88, in its most recent game on Jan. 24, 2021.
- UNLV lost to Utah State, 83-74, in its most recent game on Jan. 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!