UNC vs Syracuse Basketball Game Info
North Carolina Tar Heels (11-17, 4-13 ACC) vs. Syracuse Orange (16-12, 9-8 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Carrier Dome – Syracuse, NY
UNC vs Syracuse Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (+160) I SYR: (-190)
Spread: UNC: +4.5 (-110) I SYR: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-115) I Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNC: 39% I SYR: 61%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: UNC: (+18000) I SYR: (+23000)
Odss to Make 2020 NCAAM Final Four: UNC: (+3000) I SYR: (+3000)
UNC vs Syracuse Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
North Carolina: 23.0%
UNC vs Syracuse Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UNC defeated Syracuse, 93-85, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 26, 2019.
- UNC is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Syracuse.
- UNC is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Syracuse.
- UNC is 1-7 straight up in its last eight games.
- Syracuse is 9-4 against the spread in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of North Carolina's last six games and also in four of Syracuse's last five games.
- UNC defeated NC State, 85-79, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 25.
- Syracuse defeated Pittsburgh, 72-49, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 26.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.