UMass vs Marshall Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
By Zach Brunner
UMass vs Marshall Week 10 Game Info
College Football Week 10
UMass Minutemen (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 16 Marshall Thundering Herd (5-0, 3-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Joan C. Edwards Stadium – Huntington, WV
UMass vs Marshall Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MASS: (+4000) | MRSH: (-100000)
Spread: MASS: +44.5 (-102) | MRSH: -44.5 (-120)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MASS: (N/A) | MRSH: (N/A)
UMass vs Marshall Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: UMass: (0.6%) | Marshall: (99.4%)
UMass vs Marshall Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Marshall defeated UMass, 36-31, at home in the only head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 8, 2001.
- UMass is 0-8 straight up in its last eight games.
- Marshall is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- UMass lost to Georgia Southern, 41-0, on the road in Week 7.
- Marshall defeated FAU, 20-9, at home in Week 8.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!