In college basketball action on Saturday, the UCSB Gauchos face the Long Beach State Beach.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
UCSB vs Long Beach State Point Spread
Long Beach State is listed as an underdog by 5 points (-110 odds), and UCSB, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
UCSB vs Long Beach State Over/Under
The over/under for UCSB-Long Beach State on February 19 is 137.5. The over is -106, and the under is -114.
UCSB vs Long Beach State Moneyline
UCSB is the favorite, -215 on the moneyline, while Long Beach State is a +176 underdog.
UCSB vs Long Beach State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UCSB wins (82.6%)
UCSB vs Long Beach State Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), UCSB is 7-12-0 this season.
- The Gauchos are 5-7 as 4.5-point favorites or more.
- This season, 10 of UCSB's 21 games have gone over the point total.
- Long Beach State has 15 wins in 24 games against the spread this year.
- As 4.5-point underdogs or greater, the Beach are 7-3 against the spread.
- Out of 24 Long Beach State games so far this season, 12 have gone over the total.
UCSB vs Long Beach State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: UCSB: (-215) | Long Beach State: (+176)
- Spread: UCSB: -5 (-110) | Long Beach State: +5 (-110)
- Total: 137.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!