UCLA vs Stanford Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
No. 24 UCLA Bruins (2-1, 0-0 Pac-12) vs. Stanford Cardinal (2-1, 1-0 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 6:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Stanford Stadium – Stanford, CA
UCLA vs Stanford Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCLA: (-225) | STAN: (+180)
Spread: UCLA: -5.5 (-110) | STAN: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCLA: (N/A) | STAN: (N/A)
UCLA vs Stanford Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: UCLA: (84.1%) | Stanford: (15.9%)
UCLA vs Stanford Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- UCLA is 46-42-3 in 91 all-time head-to-head matchups against Stanford.
- Stanford defeated UCLA, 48-47, in their last meeting on Dec. 19, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in seven of UCLA's last 10 games against Stanford.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Stanford's last 15 games.
- UCLA is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Stanford is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against UCLA.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.