UCF vs SMU Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
UCF Knights (6-3, 4-2 AAC) vs. SMU Mustangs (7-2, 3-2 AAC)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Gerald J. Ford Stadium — Dallas, TX
UCF vs SMU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCF: (+240) | SMU: (-310)
Spread: UCF: +7.5 (-110) | SMU: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
UCF vs SMU Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: SMU wins (56.9%)
UCF vs SMU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- UCF is 8-1 in nine all-time head-to-head matchups against SMU.
- UCF defeated SMU, 48-20, in their last meeting on Oct. 6, 2018.
- The total has hit the under in six of UCF's last nine games against SMU.
- SMU is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- UCF is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in three of SMU's last four home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.