Twins vs Yankees Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
By Max Staley
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Twins vs Yankees Game Info
Minnesota Twins (19-10, 8-5 Away) vs. New York Yankees (17-13, 8-7 Home)
Date: Friday, May 3, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Twins vs Yankees Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-136) | NYY: (+118)
Spread: MIN: +1.5 (-152) | NYY: -1.5 (+130)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 27% | NYY: 73%
Starting Pitcher: MIN: Kyle Gibson (2-0, 4.88 ERA) | NYY: James Paxton (3-2, 3.38 ERA)
Twins vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats
- Minnesota is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- Minnesota is 2-9 straight up in its last 11 games against the Yankees.
- The total has hit the over in six of Minnesota's last eight road games.
- The total has hit the over in six of the Yankees' last eight games.
- The Yankees are 9-3 straight up in their last 12 games.
Twins vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Twins-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- James Paxton Strikeouts: Over 7.5 (-158) – Paxton has some of the most electric stuff in baseball, and he's been racking up strikeouts this season. The New York Yankees' starter has struck out at least eight batters in four of his last five outings. Paxton is also averaging 9.2 Ks per game over that same span.
Sign up with TVG to bet the Derby and get guaranteed 40/1 odds on any horse! Plus, exclusive to FanDuel players, get a $10 FanDuel credit when you make your first deposit. Join Now
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.